Si tiene preguntas específicas acerca de nuestra Política de Privacidad o los Términos de Uso, o para presentar una reclamación de contenido infractor, por favor envíe un correo electrónico a: email@example.com.
93.1 El Rey
6400 SE Lake Rd, Suite 350
Portland, OR 97222
There are no job openings at this time.
Director of Social Media for Salem Media Group of Portland
KPDQ 93.9 FM • KPDQ True Talk 800 AM - Your Home for Faith and Family Christian Teaching and Talk at www.kpdq.com & www.truetalk800.com
KFIS-FM 104.1 The Fish – Safe for the Whole Family Contemporary Christian Music at Thefishportland.com
KRYP 93.1 FM – El Rey La Autoridad de Musica Mexicana Regional Mexican Music at www.931elrey.com
- The job of the Director of Social Media is to live in the social media world as the ambassador for Salem Media Group of Portland and its clients.
- Create and post engaging sharable content across all platforms to promote the organizations.
- Engage in conversations with followers and respond to all inquiries on social sites.
- Create ways for users to connect to the station or the business to build a sense of community.
- Host training seminars for staff, clients and area business on social media topics.
- Daily management of all social media platforms for Salem Media Group of Portland and its clients.
- For each station: 3-4 posts on Facebook and twitter (not necessarily the same content), updates to sub-pages.
- For clients: depending on the business and the contract anywhere from 1-4 posts a day across all platforms.
- Weekly reports to clients to show progress.
- Train the sales team on social media and assist them with selling the service to their clients.
- Work with station staff to promote events and promotions and attend events to post live.
- Film and edit videos as needed to promote station events and showcase clients.
- Weekly research on the latest trends in social media.
- Bachelors degree in communication, Public Relations, advertising or related field and 3-5 years’ experience in a related field of work.
- Experience in all major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and professional blog sites.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator as well as basic video editing capabilities preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task are a must.
If you possess these qualification and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, go to salemmedia.com, click on the “Careers” tab. There you will be able to search for the job listing you are interested in. Click on the desired listing, open it and apply.
Salem Media Group Radio Stations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Salem Communications in Portland
Radio Sales Executive Opportunities
KFIS-FM 104.1 The Fish – Safe for the Whole Family!
Contemporary Christian Music at www.1041thefish.com
KPDQ-FM 93.9 & KPDQ 800 AM – Your Home for Faith and Family!
Christian Teaching & Talk at www.kpdq.com and www.kpdq-am.com
KRYP-FM El Rey – La Autoridad de Musica Mexicana
Regional Mexican Music at www.931elrey.com
Salem Communications Portland is seeking a successful candidate that has a proven sales track record, strong negotiation skills and a persuasive communicator, enthusiastic and able to develop and keep relationships, self-driven and motivated to exceed goals.
This is a Sales Position with lots of people interaction, you should thrive on variety because no two days will be alike – ranging from daily meetings with decision makers to creating and delivering sales presentations and marketing campaigns. You will creatively solve prospective advertiser goals and challenges, developing solutions for growing their businesses through ad campaigns (broadcast, internet and event marketing) – which target our high quality audience. Attend weekly sales meetings, exceed monthly sales expectations and goals, write effective radio commercials, as well as working closely with Production, Traffic and Web team to ensure seamless execution. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Powerpoint. Outside media sales experience is required.
We offer a competitive draw/commission structure based upon experience, and a comprehensive benefit package, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k and a positive work environment.
Interested? If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications Portland sounds like the company for you, please apply online at www.salem.cc/careers. No phone calls please.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers can request that it receive notification of full-time job vacancies at this station as they occur by contacting Janelle Krug, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each organization that wants to receive notification of job vacancies must provide its name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number and contact person, and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which it requests notification. An organization may request notification about all vacancies.